- We have take the decision to suspend our Adult Day Hospice and Children's Hospice. Our Adult In-Patient Unit, offering round the clock care, remains open - https://www.
- It is a really challenging time for the hospice, many of our fundraising activities have ceased/been cancelled, resulting in significant income loss, but the need for our care carries on, and demand is likely to increase over the coming weeks.
- We have some new fundraising initiatives for people to get involved with:
- Spring Lantern Festival - https://www.
edenvalleyhospice.org/support- us/fundraise/spring-lantern- festival-2020
- Hospice Heroes Campaign - https://www.
- Plus, there are lots of ways people can support us online, including our lottery, Amazon Smile, Ziffit and much more.
- We recently published a video on social media around 'We are still here' - our care tea are still working to ensure local patients at end of life receive dignified care and support. Our staff are still working on the frontline of patient care. - https://www.facebook.com/